- How do we measure the structure of behavioral interactions that underlie disease transmission?
- What role do social behavior and social structure play on disease risk and dynamics?
- How do we leverage knowledge of socio-demographic and behavioral processes for the design of infectious disease surveillance and control policy?
- Hudson Lab, Penn State University
- Hughes Lab, Penn State University
- Mann Lab, Georgetown
- Colizza Lab, INSERM
- Viboud Lab, NIH
- Grenfell Lab, Princeton
- National Science Foundation
- Department of Homeland Security
- Fogarty International Center, NIH
- Georgetown Massive Data Institute
- Georgetown Environment Intiative